Vietnam Most Beautiful Beaches For Vacations
In the north of Vietnam, one of the must–see destination is the legendary Halong Bay. The ocean and beach are said to be the best in the North that make this site to be listed on the list of World 7 Natural Heritages. Along the shores, there are numerous hotels, resorts and restaurants offering quality services. It should be noted, however, that the sunny season is the best time to come to this destination. Cat Ba Beach is also a should-visit site. The best time to enjoy the beaches of Cat Ba extends from May to August. A pleasant natural park to discover the local fauna and flora shall be an interesting place distributing your nice and memorable excursions.
Halong Bay is a wonder with lots of private beaches.
From the Center to the South, a range of beautiful beaches appears, attracting a large amount of travelers looking for a destination for relaxation and relaxation.
- Close to Hue, Thuan An beach is a simple and pretty beach which is not so renowned but interested by many tourists. On the way, you can pay a visit to the fishing village of Lang Co where possesses a pleasant coastline for a lunch break on the road.
- Da Nang and Hoi An are the two most famous destinations in the Central region with gorgeous beaches. My Khe is the most famous beach in Da Nang, but the uncontrolled development of large hotel complexes makes it less authentic than the beaches in Hoi An.
- About Hoi An, you can find out your private places in Cua Dai and An Bang. Especially. in recent time, people begin visit Ha My beach - a very new destination for your relaxing. Peaceful and pleasant beaches together with other tourism services are available to welcome you to the city known as the world’s worth-living city and classified heritage of Hoi An Ancient Town.
Ha My beach - a new exploration for travelers when visiting Hoi An.
Downhill along the coast, a large seaside resort of Nha Trang appears. Family-friendly seaside resort shall be the best choice for families. There are lots of large and small islands in Nha Trang, some of them can be visited during day trips. One of the largest and most famous site is VinPearl which is well designed for families with children.
Along the road of southern center, there are many beautiful beaches.
Further to the south, you will be meeting with Phan Rang, a gathering place of many deserted peaceful and nice beaches including the beach of Ca Na which still keeps its pristine beauty. With not very sufficient services, these beaches are the ideal destinations for backpackers looking for wild and attractive beaches.
A few hours from Saigon, the beautiful beach of Mui Ne is accessible after about 4 hours on car. Stretching for several kilometers, the beach with border of coconut is filled with resorts and restaurants. To the north of the beach, a typical fishing village, nestled in a sheltered bay shall surprise you with an uncountable number of boats gathering on the water.
Facing the Mekong Delta, the islands of Con Dao and Phu Quoc are said to be amazing places for beach lovers. However, these faraway places require sea or air transfers.
Con Dao Island remains not a very familiar destination for many tourists due to the restricted access to other destinations together with expensive hospitality services. However, in terms of landscape and atmosphere, the island can be said to be great for those seeking for a pristine and quiet location to escape from the hustle cities.
Con Dao Island, where you can see the tortoises in the beaches, is one of Vietnam most beautiful beaches.
The tropical island of Phu Quoc, the pearl of Vietnam is the more accessible site. This large island on the territorial waters with the neighbor Cambodia possesses many assets with gorgeous beaches with clear blue water, long white fine sand beaches and the system of hotels and resorts at various quality and rate meeting demands of tourists at different classes.
The choice of your dream beaches must also be taken into account of the tour schedule so as not to be complicated and pleasure you the most. For travelers who want their tour to be extended to Cambodia. Our suggestions shall be some of the southern beaches of the country like the Sihanoukville, Kep and Kampot regions or the paradise island of Kho Khong which are pleasant destinations to conclude the discovery of the kingdom of Cambodia.
You can continue your revealing to Sihanoukville and Koh Rong Islands.
Travel Conversation Questions
Fareastour :Hi, we are like to stay by the beach. Have been around best Vietnam beach places. Planing to go Vietnam now. Where are should we go?
Plenty of good beaches in Vietnam:
- Long Beach, Phu Quoc. ...
- Star Beach, Phu Quoc. ...
- Nha Trang Beach, Nha Trang. ...
- Doc Let Beach, Hon Khoi Peninsula – Nha Trang. ...
- Mui Ne, Phan Thiet. ...
- Ho Coc Beach, Ho Coc. ...
- Con Dao Islands, Con Dao Archipelago. ...
- Vung Tau, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC)
Phu quoc beaches are the best I have seen in the world, just not a lot of nightlife. We were there in August, also in our 50's and fell in love with the place.
Mui ne also has gorgeous beaches but sometimes they get scoured by the currents.
Cui dai beach out of Hoi an and China beach in Danang (yes, I know that is not the local name) are also stunning.
Nha Trang is the Aussie equivalent of the Gold Coast, beautiful beaches and a bit more upbeat.
Plenty of options I believe,
(+84) 917 620 980